Innovative Teaching Grants
The Deer Creek - Mackinaw Education Foundation annually awards teaching grants to Dee-Mack staff through an application process. Grants funded should:
- improve and enhance the classroom's academic environment;
- reach a broad range of students and involve them directly and actively;
- be implemented in the same academic year in which the grant is awarded;
- encourage creative experiences for students;
- compliment major goals and objectives for the district and the school;
- encourage student attendance and broaden student involvement;
- utilize the creativity of individual staff members, and,
- develop alternative and effective methods of instruction.
Download an application now!
Students using calculators provided by a teaching grant